I’ve seen a few of these box kite cards on blogs lately, and thought they would be cute with the FREE Punch Bunch stamp set. These cards fold flat to fit in a regular medium sized envelope.
They were sooo easy to make.
1. Cut Old Olive cardstock for the back at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and score in half (2 1/8).
2. Cut cardstock for front – 2 pieces 4 3/4 x 1 1/2. Score these at 1/4 from each end and also in the center (2 3/8).
3. Attach the front pieces to the back by the 1/4″ tabs.
4. Decorate the front – I used self adhesive strips from the FREE Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents.
5. Use 1/2 inch strips of Window Sheet and tape to attach the stamped images from Punch Bunch.
It would also be fun to do the owl one in shades of brown with the Wood Grain Background Stamp.
You can purchase these supplies at www.kwstamps.stampinup.net and earn a Sale-A-Bration product FREE with each $50 purchase.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>