I thought I was done with creating Valentine projects, but I keep finding awesome ideas. Here I combined a masking technique with a new punch art idea.
1. Cut out some paper masks with a large heart framelit.
2. Spritz white cardstock with alcohol + Pink Pirouette reinker through the mask, remove and dry.
3. Mask again and stamp the En Francais background with Real Red ink.
4. Mark a 1/2″ strip of pink cardstock about 1″ from the bottom. Using the tag punch, nip out about 1/8″ from each side, lining up the bottom of the punch with the mark.
5. Insert from the inside into the bottom corner to make the arrow head.
6. Place a pencil mark where you want the arrow tail and repeat step 5, lining up the pencil mark.
The sentment is from Occasions Alphabet and heart from the owl punch.
All products used can be purchased at www.kwstamps.stampinup.net