I love how this Puzzle Piece Valentine card turned out. I think we will do this at the next class (Feb 19). You could also use it for a wedding or anniversary card.
Puzzle Piece Resist Card Instructions:
1. Clear Emboss the En Francais background stamp on Whisper White or Naturals White Cardstock.
2. Cut out pieces with the Hearts Framelit dies.
3. Leaving the framelits attached (to create a white rim), sponge or brayer the cut pieces with the darker ink color (Real Red).
4. Sponge the rest of the background with the lighter ink color (Sahara Sand).
5. Reassemble the puzzle and embellish the card (here – pearls and ribbon).
All supplies for this project can be purchased at www.kwstamps.stampinup.net
To order the new monthly papercrafting kits visit www.paperpumpkin.com and use Kim Wilson – Erie, PA for your demo. I have some nice surprises in store for my subscribers!
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>