I am currently on the Creative Crew Design Team for splitcoaststampers.com. You can search the website gallery or pinterest page for CreativeCrew to find all the challenge projects.
March Challenges – Share What You Love
Stampin’ Up’s Statement of the Heart: To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!
Challenge 2: Catalog Focus: Envelope Punch Board
-Make a card box with the punch board – pin the chart for easy reference
Here’s a previous tutorial on how to make the boxes:
-Use either of the Tag Topper Punches to make a belly band for your box
Here I used a 2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock and scored at 1-1/2 and 2-1/4 inches from each end.
- Subtles Core'dinations 
- Angled Tag Topper Punch 
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper 
- Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack 
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Petal Parade Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Whisper White Note Cards Envelopes 
- Envelope Punch Board 
- Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter 
- Delightful Dozen – Clear-Mount Stamp 
- Subtles Candy Dots 
- Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin' Ink Pad